Hbb Case for Speed Reducer with ISO 16949
|FOB Price:||US $100-110 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $100-110/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- machinery part
- 32 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Application: Motor, Motorcycle, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Car
- Installation: Vertical Type
- Gear Shape: Conical - Cylindrical Gear
- Type: Planetary Gear Reducer
- Transport Package: Wooden Package
- HS Code: 7201200000
- Hardness: Hardened Tooth Surface
- Layout: Coaxial
- Step: Four-Step
- Trademark: Ping′an
- Origin: Shandong China
This part is used for speed reducer.
Jinan Ping'an Precision Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd was founded at the end of 2004, It is a nongovernmental joint-stock enterprise.Jinan Ping'an Precision Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd covers 11,000 M2 and 8,800 M2 workshop area. It mainly does business on order forms on manufacturing components of automobiles, diesel engines, spinning machines, all kinds of pumps, valves .All the above make it a high and new-technology enterprise which gathers design, manufacture, distribution, OEM service, imports and exports business all together. which had passed the TS:16949 Management System in 2010.
1. 10 years of experience in precision machining.
2.. OEM & ODM products application: Machinery Parts, Truck Parts, Auto parts, Engine parts, Agriculture equipment parts, Train parts, Valve, Pump, etc.
3. Material: Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, Steel, Aluminum, Zinc, Brass, Copper and Alloys.
4. Material Standard: ASTM, SAE, JIS, BS, DIN, ISO, GB.
5. Product weight: From 0.5~100kg;
6. Machining equipment: CNC, Lathe machine, Milling machine, Drilling machine, and so on;
7. Test equipment: Optical Spectrum Analyzer, CMM, Hardness test equipment, Tensile test machine;
8. Surface treatment: Blacking, Polishing, Anodize, Painting, Chrome plating, Zinc plating,Nickel plating, Tinting, Power coating, E-coating, etc...
9. Applied software for specification drawings: Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork, CAXA, UG. etc.
10. Further available process: Turning, cutting, milling, bending, grinding, drilling, reaming, welding, stamping and threading.